Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm seeing Twilight at Midnight--Tonight!!!!!

I can't believe it already here! I'm going to see the very first showing of Twilight in Ventura County at 12:01 a.m. Friday morning. My friend is going to go with me. We're heading out about 2 hours early so we won't have sit on the front row. My husband was going to go with me, but bailed at the last minute. He assured me he'll go when the hype dies down. I told him "good luck with that".

Anyway, there's a song from the movie by Paramore that I'm just in love with. It's hard pounding rhythms, pulse stopping guitar rifts and her vocals are astounding. I've included their video. It has some scenes from the movie. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

3 comments:

Trina said...

I'll be there too. I'm letting my 13 year old daughter come. I hope I don't regret that. My husband bailed as well. That's okay. I have 6 other friends who will be there with me. This will give me an excuse to come back when my husband wants to go-see it twice. Wahoo!

Hill said...

I have not seen it yet :( But I agree with Tim I either want to wait a while or just buy it. I hate crowds to much to fight for a seat lol. The entire sound track is amazing!!!!! I got it and love it even Nick does not mind it to bad. Paramore is amazing!!!!

CMalone said...

Trina,

I loved it. At first I didn't think I'd be able to sit through all the screaming teenagers, but as soon as the movie started they all quieted down and enjoyed it.